Secrets to Mastering Diabetes with Robby Barbara & Cyrus Khambatta
Watch Episode 62 with Robby Barbara & Cyrus Khambatta here:
Chances are, you probably know a diabetic—you could be diabetic yourself. Between prediabetes, Type 1, 1.5, 2, and gestational diabetes, this disease has unfortunately become a common one. But for many, it doesn’t have to be a life sentence.
Robby Barbaro and Cyrus Khambatta are the founders of the Mastering Diabetes Program—a concept that relies heavily on plant-based food to better manage Type 1 and prevent and reverse all other forms of diabetes. Both Type 1 diabetics, they reveal their personal stories and their knowledge in Episode 9, and they are returning to share additional insight and helpful tips from their new book, Mastering Diabetes.
A comprehensive yet approachable resource, consider this book the bible on diabetes.
Listen in as Cyrus and Robby explain the root cause of the disease, how to prevent and reverse it, and bust the myths about sugar and low-carb diets.
Listen to Episode 62 with Robby Barbara & Cyrus Khambatta
What we discuss in this episode:
- To listen to the first episode with Robby and Cyrus and learn more about their stories, go back and check out Episode 9.
- The duo’s new book Mastering Diabetes: The Revolutionary Method to Reverse Insulin Resistance Permanently in Type 1, Type 1.5, Type 2, Prediabetics, and Gestational Diabetes.
- The risk factors surrounding diabetes and how to avoid them.
- A scientific breakdown of what diabetes actually is—including the root cause.
- A low carbohydrate (keto) diet versus a high carbohydrate plant-based diet in regards to managing diabetes and insulin resistance.
- Intermittent fasting.
- The misinformation and myths surrounding the low-sugar philosophy.
- Client success stories of Robby and Cyrus’ program, Mastering Diabetes.