Heal Leaky Gut with Dr. Angie Sadeghi
Sep 30, 2020
Watch Episode 94 with Dr. Angie Sadeghi here:
Most people have a favorite hairdresser or perhaps even a favorite barista … we have a favorite gastroenterologist. This is Dr. Angie Sadeghi’s second time on the podcast—she just has so much knowledge to share! Circle back and listen to Episode 3 for her full backstory, then give this show a listen to learn all about the gut microbiome, how to feed your “good” bacteria, the brain/gut connection, hidden causes of anemia, her opinion on probiotics, and more. Your gut will thank you.
Listen to Episode 94 with Dr. Angie Sadeghi:
What we discuss in this episode:
- Check out Dr. Angie’s first appearance on the show, Episode 3
- The dangers of lactose intolerance
- Understanding the microbiome and how to feed your good bacteria
- The brain/gut connection
- How much fiber do you need?
- Do probiotic pills work?
- Hidden causes of anemia
- Institute of Plant-Based Medicine
- Follow Dr. Angie @Angie.Sadeghi
Connect with Switch4Good