Talking from the Heart with Cardiologist Dr. Columbus Batiste
Watch Episode 184 with Dr. Columbus Batiste:
We are so excited to have cardiologist, Dr. Columbus Batiste, on the show to have a well-rounded and deep discussion on healthy living. Years ago he embarked on a crusade to educate and empower his patients to take control of their lives, and his passion and knowledge have expanded throughout communities all over the country.
After watching his father suffer from diabetes, Dr. Batiste went plant-based and launched the Integrative Cardiovascular Disease Program in California. Now that’s what we call “taking action!” His sole goal is to educate so that “each one can teach one” about the power of healthy plant-based foods.
This soon-to-be author, activist, cardiologist, and nonprofit cofounder invites us all to become a part of the Healthy Heart Nation and talks to us about the best diet for a healthy heart, silent heart attacks, and the Slave Food Project, and more.
Listen to Episode 184 with Dr. Columbus Batiste:
What we discuss in this episode:
- Why did Dr. Batiste give up eating meat, dairy, and highly processed foods
- Why did his father’s illnesses impact him so much
- What it was like helping his first patient transform their health through food
- What S.E.L.F.I.S.H. means
- What heart disease is
- The silent heart attack
- Which diet is best for a healthy heart
- Is oil good or bad for you?
- What is the scoop on the drug Lipitor?
- Why your DNA is not your destiny
- What is the goal of the Slave Food Project is
- Use code SWITCH for 25% off your order at MaxinesHeavenly.com
- Click on this link to download the abillion app – https://abillion.onelink.me/42TD/switch4good
Connect with Switch4Good