This overnight blueberry chia pudding is courtesy of VEGANvita.
Looking to have a great, healthy breakfast when you wake up, but don’t want to put in a ton of work? This overnight blueberry chia pudding can be done when you’re getting ready for the next way with very little prep time. It’s perfect if you’re busy and looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The best part about this recipe is that you can put it in mason jars or other to-go containers for your morning commute!
Ingredients for Blueberry Chia Pudding:
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2-4 tsp of your choice sweetener (Stevia, coconut sugar, or maple syrup)
- ½ cup freeze-dried or fresh blueberries
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Add all ingredients except for the sweetener in a medium mixing bowl and whisk well to combine. Sweeten to taste using your sweetener of choice.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 3-5 hours or overnight so it reaches a pudding-like consistency.
- Served chilled. You can top with additional chopped fruit of choice like mango, berries, and bananas!
Loved this overnight blueberry chia pudding recipe? Check out our dairy-free recipes collection.