Our mission is to empower people to take control of their health by eliminating dairy. We employ athlete success stories and indisputable facts to educate the masses about the health hazards of the dairy industry. We are a united global team of dairy-free athletes, trainers, physicians, nutritionists, and inspirational leaders paving the way for superior health and unparalleled athletic performance through a dairy-free future for all.
We do this by:
- Working with a team of respected scientists and medical experts to support our dairy-free message with research and facts.
- Building a growing coalition of world-class and everyday dairy-free athletes to act as role models and embody the health benefits of a dairy-free lifestyle.
- Engaging with a nationwide audience via our Undeniable Truth Tour, hosting educational and engaging events throughout the U.S. through 2019.
- Educating and inspiring through our Switch4Good Podcast, monthly newsletter, a robust social media presence, and original blog content, including science-backed interest pieces, dairy-free recipes, and guest athlete posts.
- Conducting research on the athletic performance benefits of dairy-free athletes.
- Producing athlete-driven national commercials to refute the false claims of the dairy industry
Our current projects:
- Conducting a university-backed pilot study to develop the first Switch4Good research study on dairy’s effect on inflammatory markers in the blood.
- Touring throughout the US and Canada via our Undeniable Truth Tour. This involves hosting events and partnering with local dairy-free athletes and experts to educate local audiences about the benefits of a dairy-free lifestyle.
- Releasing regular video content including “Dairy Talks” Season 2 and “Eat/Train/Learn,” a series on dairy-free athletes in training.
- Partnering with ultra runner Robbie Balenger as he runs across America.
- Revealing the truth behind dairy industry campaigns through written and digital content.
- Launching the Switch4Good Podcast – A weekly 45-minute interview-style podcast hosted by Olympian Dotsie Bausch and health coach Alexandra Paul featuring dairy-free leaders and influencers from a broad spectrum of fields including wellness, media, and sports.
- Developing a hands-on nutrition and culinary program for middle school students focusing on making affordable healthy food choices that fuel their minds and bodies.