How a Plant-Based Diet Changed Her Life with Emilie Tan
Watch Episode 54 with Emilie Tan here:
How can athletes combat debilitating digestive disorders that are keeping them from performing at their peak?
Like most of us, Emilie ate animal products for most of her life until health conditions starting catching up to her.
Within three months of making the switch, she channeled her newly gained energy into running the 2014 Melbourne Marathon.
In this episode, Emilie sits down with Alexandra and Dotsie to share the major transformation she’s made in her sporting journey, parenthood, and health.
Tune in to hear how eating dairy affects your digestive system, the benefits of intuitive eating, and advice for raising plant-based children.
Listen to Episode 54 with Emilie Tan here:
What we discuss in this episode:
- Why Emilie turned to a plant-based diet to stop her IBS
- What happens to your digestive system when you consume dairy
- How Emilie is raising her daughter to be vegan through baby-led weaning
- What Emilie’s doing to ensure her daughter gets all of her nutrients on a plant-based diet
- Emilie’s tips for mothers who are still breastfeeding their babies
- Follow Emilie Tan on Instagram at @emilieendurancerunner. Check out her website at www.emilieendurancerunner.com.
- To support our mission to educate, inspire, and embolden the world to lean into eating plants instead of baby cow growth food, donate today to spread the word.