Have Great Sex! Juicy Advice from Acupuncturist and Herbalist Christine DeLozier
Watch Episode 183 with Christine DeLozier:
Our podcast guest today has taken her love of healthy food, and her expertise in acupuncture and Chinese medicine, and combined them to help people navigate their sexual health. Christine DeLozier is an acupuncturist and herbalist with her own private practice helping males, females, and of all orientations and identities have better sex!
She started off treating her acupuncture patients for back pain, neck pain, and headaches. But when someone asked her if she could help with stronger erections, she rose to the challenge and has never looked back.
In today’s show, we discuss what “great sex” really is, how our diet affects our sexual health, and why being kind lovers is so important in today’s world. Christine also shares some juicy tips with us on how to give great oral sex without getting fatigued, explains how exercise affects our sex lives, and answers all of Dotsie and Alexandra’s pressing sex questions.
Come along with us and our guest, the author of Diet for Great Sex, for this fun and enlightening podcast episode.
Listen to Episode 183 with Christine DeLozier:
What we discuss in this episode:
- The results of Alexandra’s cholesterol test
- Why Christine started helping people with sexual health as a “passion project”
- What “great sex” really is
- How diet affects sexual health
- Why nitrate-rich foods are so important for sexual health and pleasure
- What foods to avoid for sexual health
- Why consuming potassium is so important and how to get enough
- How exercise affects our sex lives
- Why being kind lovers is so important
- How to give great oral sex and not get fatigued
- Buy Diet for Great Sex – https://www.amazon.com/Diet-Great-Sex-Female-Sexual/dp/173554521X
- Christine on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dietforgreatsex/
Connect with Switch4Good