Find Yourself through Travel with VegVoyages Founder Zac Lovas
Have you ever dreamed of having unparalleled access to the culture, people, and mouthwatering vegan cuisine of such faraway lands as India, Thailand, or Indonesia? Ever wanted to step off the beaten path and experience an exotic locale in an authentic way, generally reserved for locals? Today’s guest can provide precisely what you’re looking for and more. Zac Lovas is the co-founder of Vegan Travel Asia by VegVoyages. This vegan cultural adventure tour company brings you an immersive experience that will leave you enriched and forever changed.
It’s Zac’s extensive background in the film industry that brought him to India initially, which brings us full circle because it’s another reason why we’re very excited to have him here—to discuss his work on Maa Ka Doodh, the gutsy documentary that takes an unflinching look at India’s Dairy Industry.
Listen to Episode 228 with Zac Lovas
What we discuss in this episode:
- What it was like for Zac to move to India at the age of 18.
- How he transitioned from working in the film industry to creating a tour company.
- What differentiates his vegan tour company from others.
- The countries his company explores.
- How living abroad has changed his worldview.
- Zac’s travel tips for first-time travelers to Asia.
- Insights into the making of the documentary Maa Ka Doodh, and the truth about what’s happening to cows in India.
VegVoyages Facebook: www.facebook.com/VegVoyages
VegVoyages Instagram: VegVoyages – Vegan Adventures (@vegvoyages_vegan_tours) • Instagram photos and videos
VegVoyages foundation: VegVoyages – Foundation
Vegan Travel Asia
Vegan Travel Asia: www.VeganTravelAsia.com
Vegan Travel Asia Facebook: www.facebook.com/VeganTravelAsiaTours
Vegan Travel Asia Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vegantravelasiatours/
Responsible travel link: Responsible Travel – Vegan Travel Asia by VegVoyages
Maa Ka Doodh (Mother’s Milk) – Uncovering a Nation’s Dairy Disaster
YouTube Channel: Maa Ka Doodh – YouTube
Dairy-Free Swaps Guide: Easy Anti-Inflammatory Meals, Recipes, and Tips
Connect with Switch4Good