Find Your Inner Water Tiger with SriMu Founder Julie Piatt
Julie Piatt, a.k.a. “SriMati,” is a mystic, yogi, musician, artist, chef, author, and healer. She is also the mother of 4 children and finds the divine in all experiences in life, beautiful and challenging alike.
Julie has created over 300 plant-based recipes for a series of bestselling cookbooks and is the author of the plant-based cheese bible, “This Cheese Is Nuts!”. She also co-authored the internationally acclaimed books “The Plantpower Way” and “The Plantpower Way; Italia” with her husband, Rich Roll.
Julie is known for her “NOT” cheese and created SriMu NOT Cheese to bring delicious plant-based flavors into our kitchens. In this episode, we get to talk to her about healthy living, spiritual development, and of course, plant-based cheese!
Listen to Episode 196 with Julie Piatt:
What we discussed:
- How spirituality has driven Julie’s life
- How yoga is a “shelter from the storm”
- Religion vs spirituality
- Are some people more spiritual than others?
- How to fall back in love with ourselves
- How Julie met her husband, Rich, and learned how to accept him exactly how he was at that moment
- Julie’s plant-based cheese line
- Connect with Julie: https://www.juliepiatt.com
Connect with Switch4Good