This Creamy White Wine Vegan Gnocchi, ready in just 10 minutes, is a rich and simple meal that will have you coming back for more.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Vegan Gnocchi
– 16 oz package gnocchi
– 2 tbsp vegan butter
– 4 cloves garlic diced
– 4-8 oz white wine
– 12 oz non-dairy milk unsweetened
– 1 tsp Better Than Bouillon No Chicken Base*
– 1/4 cup vegan parmesan plus more for topping
– 2 tbsp flour
– salt & pepper to taste
– fresh basil for topping
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add gnocchi and cook according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
3. Pour wine in the pan and allow to cook down for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.**
4. Add milk, Better Than Bouillon, vegan parmesan and flour to the pan and whisk constantly until smooth and bubbly.
5. Taste and add salt & pepper to taste.
6. Add gnocchi to the pan and stir to combine.
7.Serve with fresh basil and more parmesan.
*You can buy this at Whole Foods or online here.
**Add wine to taste. If you want the wine flavor to be more subtle, only add a 1/2 cup of wine and a 1/2 cup of water.
Loved this vegan gnocchi recipe? Check out our dairy-free recipes collection.