After receiving countless requests over the months and working tirelessly to get this podcast launched, we’re excited to finally announce that the first few episodes of The Switch4Good Podcast are now LIVE and ready for you!
Getting here has been many months in the making, and to celebrate the launch we’re running a special Switch4Good giveaway for all our listeners. More on that in a moment, but first…
Why this podcast, and why now?
Good questions. Well, after hearing from so many of you that you loved the convenience and accessibility of podcasts, and wanted to really learn more about the benefits of ditching dairy, we started to plan out our own podcast.
Basically, our goal with the Switch4Good Podcast is to take YOU on a journey to optimal health and stamina through plant based eating. We also give you practical tools to break away from the unhealthy and toxic relationships many of us create with our food.
Each episode will share the experiences, lessons and insights from one of our expert guests.
With that in mind, here’s a bit of what to expect from just the first 3 episodes:
- Why dairy is not a health food, and the truth about dairy foods and strong bones (hint: it’s a myth) – Episode One with Dr. Milton Mills
- How to change your life by overcoming addiction and losing 150 lbs – Episode Two with Adam Sud
- How to diversify the gut microbiome with plant-based foods – Episode Three with Dr. Angie Sadeghi
Get the Podcast & Get Involved:
To celebrate the launch of the Switch4Good Podcast, we’re running a special giveaway for all our listeners. The TOP 5 people who help us spread the word about this podcast far and wide will get amazing plant based gifts!
Here’s what you’ll win:
1. An hour consultation with the very knowledgeable registered dietician Karla Moreno-Bryce
2. A gorgeous gift basket filled to the brim with the most enticing plant based cheeses from the likes of; Miyoko’s Kitchen, Chao, Follow Your Heart, Treeline and Jule’s Foods.
3. 2 whole weeks of FREE delicious plant based food delivered to your door from our friends at Euphebe.
4. An hour long phone consultation with the highly sought after health coach, Alexandra Paul, focused on helping you transition to plant based eating.
5. Last but not least, a powerful bundle of plant based recipe books by some of the world’s most sought after vegan chefs!
Here’s How to Win:
Step #1: Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts by going HERE first the
Step #2: On the thank you page do as many of the BONUS entries as you can to boost the number of entries you receive! The more you get the better you chances you’ll be one of the five winners!
That’s it! Told you it was easy 😉
2 Other Ways to Listen In:
Thanks for checking out the new podcast! I’m pumped to finally share all the incredible content (and awesome guests) I’ve got planned for you over the coming months. Stay tuned!
April 10, 2019What exactly is a2 Milk? A2 milk is milk from mother dairy cows that have been bred to not produce the A1 beta-casein protein, a form of the casein protein in milk. This type of cow’s milk exists because producers of a2 milk claim that this A1 protein...
April 1, 2019Just try to keep up with Heather Mills. Literally. She holds the world record for the fastest disabled woman on skis, reaching a top speed of 103.6 miles per hour in 2015. Her accolades in alpine sports also include multiple international wins for the...